LUXLAIT EXPANSION (متنوع وعام)
العنوان: Am Seif, 7759 Bissen, لوكسمبورغ
الهاتف: +3522502801 الموبايل: * الفاكس: *
الموقع الإلكتروني: http://luxlait.lu البريد الإلكتروني: *
Luxlait's history dates back to 1894. In fact, a private company called "Central Dairy" was founded this year.
This dairy grew to A.G. and turned his name into "Central Dairy". The activities of the dairy were well advanced due to the compulsory restructuring of the Luxembourg dairy industry during World War II. The daily supply of milk rose from 2,000 liters at the end of the thirties to 40,000 liters at the end of World War II.
The current legal form of the Agricultural Cooperative was adopted in 1946 and from then on the company became known as the Dairy Cooperative Luxembourg - Laiterie de Luxembourg.
In 1948 there were 180 local dairies in Luxembourg. However, this number decreased rapidly and 12 years later there were only 5 dairies that processed the milk of the Luxembourg farmers. The reorganization of the Luxembourg dairy sector was completed on 2 October 1978, with the merger of the three last Luxembourg dairy cooperatives CELULA, LADUNO and LUXLAIT under the name LUXLAIT association agricole (agricultural cooperative).